Trade SaudiBasic

since SABIC was founded, its employees have shown remarkable ability to do what others have said cannot be done. ranked among the largest petrochemical manufacturers in the world, SABIC is a public company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 70% of the company's shares are owned by Saudi Aramco, while the remaining 30% are saudi stock. SABIC began in 1976 with a royal decree and its growth was nothing less than a miracle. Today, the company has operations in more than 50 countries with a global workforce of more than 33,000 talented people.